A Message From Heavenly Father

A Beautiful Letter Compiled By Shannon L. Adler
My Beloved Child,

You may not know me, but I know everything about you. (Psalm 139:1).
    I know when you sit down and when you rise up. (Psalm 139:2).
    I am familiar with all your ways. (Psalm 139:3).
    Even the very hairs on your head are numbered. (Matthew 10:29-30).
    For you were created in my image. (Genesis 1:27).
    In me you live and move and have your being. For you are my 
offspring. (Acts:17:28).
    I knew you even before you were conceived. (Jeremiah 1:4-5).
    I chose you when I planned creation. (Ephesians 1:11-12)
    You were not a mistake, for all your days are written in my book.
(Psalm 139:15-16).
    I determined the exact time of your birth and where you would 
live. (Acts 17:26).
    You are fearfully and wonderfully made, (Psalm 139:14).
    Strength and dignity are to be your clothing. (Proverbs 31:25).
    I knit you together in your mother's womb. (Psalm 139:13).
    And brought you forth on the day you were born. (Psalm 71:6).
    I have been misrepresented by those who don't know me. (John 
8:41-44).
    I am not distant and angry, but am the complete expression of 
love. (John 4:16).
    And it is my desire to lavish my love on you. (1 John 3:1).
    Simply because you are my child and I am your Father. (1 John 3:7).
    I offer you more than your earthly father ever could. (Matthew 7:11).
For I am the perfect Father. (Matthew 5:48).
    Every good gift you receive comes from my hand. (James 1:17).
    For I am your provider and I meet your needs. (Matthew 6:31-33).
    My plan for your future has always been filled with hope. (Jeremiah
29:11).
    Because I love you with an everlasting love. (Jeremiah 31:3).
    My thoughts toward you are countless as the sand on the seashore. 
(Psalm 139:17-18).
    And I rejoice over you with singing. (Zephaniah 3:17).
    I will never stop doing good to you. (Jeremiah 32:40).
    For you are my treasured possession. (Exodus 19:5).
    I desire to establish you with all my heart and soul. (Jeremiah
32:41).
    And I want to show you great and marvelous things. (Jeremiah 33:3).
    For if you seek me with all your heart, you will find me.
Deuteronomy 4:29).
    So delight in me and I will give you the desires of your heart. 
(Psalm 37:4).
    For it is I who gave you those desires. (Philippians 2:13).
    For I am able do more for you than you can possibly image.
(Ephesians 3:20).
    For I am your greatest encourager. (2 Thessalonians 2:16-17).
    I am also the Father who comforts you in all of your troubles.
(2 Corinthians 1:3-4).
    When you are broken hearted, I am close to you. (Psalm 34:18).
    As a shepherd carries a lamb, I have carried you close to my heart.
(Isaiah 40:11).
    One day I will wipe away every tear from your eyes. And I will take
away all of the pain you have suffered on this earth. (Revelations 21:3-4).
    I am your Father, and I love you even as I love my son, Jesus. (John
17:23).
    For in Jesus, my love for you is revealed. (John 17:26).
    Know that I am not counting your sins. Jesus died so that you and
I could be reconciled. (2 Corinthians 5; 18-19).
    His death was the ultimate expression of my love for you. (1 John
4:10).
    I have always been your Father, and will always be your Father.
Ephesians 3:14-15).
    My question is ... Will you be my child? (John 1:12-13).
    I am waiting for you. (Luke 15:11-32).

Love,

God

Comments